Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My First Blog

Hello, this is my first blog entry i wanted let you know a little about my self. my name is Timmy Lee, i am 21 years of age. i was born in Detroit, mi. raised in detriot, mi also Coatsville,pa  and now i live in Lancaster County, Pa. I have a Daughter name Kimmy shes the reason i'm trying to make it in this world give he a good life. my hobby are  Computers, Gaming, Sports, being Social, Work,  being daddy. thats a little about me hopefully i can be more active in this blog and i can teach you a think or two about technology, internet, or just about anything. please dont be shy and contact me if you have any question or comments. please show some love and i will show love back! follow me i follow back! Do me a Fav and check out my website i work so hard on! Timmys Website

No comments:

Post a Comment